The Anthropology Advising Center is located in the Haury Anthropology Building, Room 210.
The main Anthropology office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Mon-Fri. The Anthropology advisor offers both appointments and walk-in times; check the online scheduling system to make an appointment and see advising times. The system is easy to use and you can schedule a time that's convenient for you.
Please see the following advisors for the following issues:
- Declare the Anthropology Major or Minor
- Graduation Requirements and Official Senior Degree Check
- Transfer Course Evaluation
- Study Abroad Approval
- Academic Probation or Disqualification
- Careers in Anthropology
- Engagement Opportunities
- Graduate School Preparation